USMD Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ: USMD), a physician-led integrated healthcare system, announced today that USMD Hospital at Arlington and USMD Hospital at Fort Worth have been named Press Ganey 2013 Guardian of Excellence Award winners in the Inpatient Care Patient Satisfaction category.
The annual Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award honors healthcare organizations that reach the 95 th percentile in patient satisfaction in each reporting period during the year. Both USMD hospitals exceeded this benchmark, with USMD Hospital at Arlington in the 97 th percentile for inpatient care patient satisfaction and USMD Hospital at Fort Worth in the 99 th percentile.
“Providing top-notch, quality patient care continues to be a priority at USMD,” said John House, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer of USMD Holdings. “It is great to see our team continue to be recognized for their hard work and commitment to our patients. We’re proud of both hospitals and the entire USMD team for this outstanding achievement.”
The Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award is a healthcare industry symbol of achievement. Fewer than 5 percent of all Press Ganey recipients reach this benchmark and consistently maintain it for the entire reporting year.“We’re thrilled with the high level of inpatient satisfaction scores we’ve been able to consistently achieve at USMD,” said Karen Fiducia, president of USMD Hospital Services, which manages the operations of the USMD hospitals. “The Press Ganey awards are especially prestigious because they are based on the opinions and feedback of our patients. These awards reflect the cumulative efforts of our entire team and their commitment to our patients-first culture.” Press Ganey is the healthcare industry’s leading performance improvement firm. It is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare organizations across the world to measure and improve patient experiences and satisfaction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV