The process for vote submission described in the Consent Solicitation Statement allows beneficial owners of the ETNs to submit their Consents to the Proposed Amendment to Broadridge, which has been engaged by Barclays as the solicitation agent and tabulation agent for the Consent Solicitation. The Consent Solicitation is subject to the terms and conditions of the Consent Solicitation Statement and the VIF, including with respect to the timing for delivering Consents and the effectiveness of the Proposed Amendment.
None of Barclays, Broadridge, The Bank of New York Mellon (in its capacity as indenture trustee for the ETNs) or any of their respective subsidiaries or affiliates makes any recommendation as to whether beneficial owners of the ETNs should deliver Consents to the Proposed Amendment pursuant to the Consent Solicitation, and no one has been authorized by any of them to make such a recommendation. The Consent Solicitation Statement and the VIF, which contain important information regarding the terms and conditions of the Consent Solicitation and the respective rights and obligations of Barclays and the beneficial owners of the ETNs, should be read before any decision is made with respect to the Consent Solicitation.
Any questions or requests for assistance concerning the Consent Solicitation may be directed to Broadridge, the solicitation agent and tabulation agent for the Consent Solicitation, at the following address and telephone number:
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.1155 Long Island Avenue.Edgewood, NY 11717Attn: Barclays Commodities Consent SolicitationToll Free: 1-855-601-2252Consents may be submitted as follows:
| By First Class Mail:Proxy ServicesP.O. Box 9175
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9847
| By Courier:Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.1155 Long Island Ave.
Edgewood, NY 11717
By Electronic Communication: www.proxyvote.com
To Confirm Please Call:1-855-601-2252
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV