BLOOMINGTON, Minn., and BASKING RIDGE, N.J., Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon Wireless today ( Nov. 19) unveiled its first Destination Store at Mall of America® in Bloomington, Minn., launching a new retail experience focused on helping customers discover all that wireless technology can do for their mobile lifestyles.
Covering 9,715 square feet, the new store features interactive Lifestyle Zones where customers can engage with specialists and experience wireless gadgets, apps and tech gear, running on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network, designed to enrich their wireless lives. The Lifestyle Zones include:
- Get Fit – for the active sports and fitness buff
- Amplify It – for the music aficionado
- Have Fun – for gamers
- Home and On The Go – for home monitoring and energy management
- Anywhere Business – for the mobile professional and entrepreneur
The Verizon Destination Store also includes a dedicated workshop area with seating where an education specialist can share tips about getting the most out of a device and lead classes in front of a large touch-screen digital display screen. Customers also can visit the Customize It Zone and create colorful covers for their smartphones and personalize them with photos. For a fun experience, a huge Focal Wall toward the back of the store beckons customers to approach and see themselves appear as avatar surfers, guitarists and more.
The Verizon Destination Store announced today is part of a broader initiative that includes the redesign of Verizon Wireless' more than 1,700 retail stores throughout the country. Called Smart Stores, the newly designed locations showcase the same mobile lifestyle zones as the Verizon Destination Store on a smaller scale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV