BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, November 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today that its 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ( Israel time), at the offices of the Company, Attunity Ltd, 16 Atir Yeda Street, Atir Yeda Industrial Park, Kfar Saba, Israel. The record date for the meeting is November 21, 2013.
The agenda of this announced annual general meeting is as follows:
- To re-elect Shimon Alon, Dov Biran, Dan Falk and Ron Zuckerman as directors of the Company;
- To re-elect Mr. Gil Weiser as an external director for a period of three years;
- To approve modification to the terms of compensation of our non-employee directors;
- To approve the terms of the annual bonus to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve the grant of stock options to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve our Compensation Policy for Executive Officers and Directors, as required by a recent amendment to the Israeli Companies Law;
- To approve the reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as our independent auditors and to authorize our board of directors to delegate to the audit committee the authority to fix the said independent auditors' remuneration in accordance with the volume and nature of their services; and
- To review and consider our auditors' report and our consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Items 1-3 and Item 7 require the approval of a simple majority of the shares voted on the matter (with respect to Item 2, since the Company does not have a "controlling shareholder" as such term is defined in the Companies Law). Items 4-6 require the approval of a simple majority of the shares voted on the matter; provided that (i) the shares voting in favor of such resolution include a majority of the shares voted by shareholders who are not "controlling shareholders" and do not have a "personal interest" in the matter (as such terms are defined in the Companies Law), or (ii) the total number of shares voted against the resolution by the disinterested shareholders described in clause (i) does not exceed 2% of Attunity's voting power. Item 8 does not require a vote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV