- To re-elect Shimon Alon, Dov Biran, Dan Falk and Ron Zuckerman as directors of the Company;
- To re-elect Mr. Gil Weiser as an external director for a period of three years;
- To approve modification to the terms of compensation of our non-employee directors;
- To approve the terms of the annual bonus to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve the grant of stock options to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- To approve our Compensation Policy for Executive Officers and Directors, as required by a recent amendment to the Israeli Companies Law;
- To approve the reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as our independent auditors and to authorize our board of directors to delegate to the audit committee the authority to fix the said independent auditors' remuneration in accordance with the volume and nature of their services; and
- To review and consider our auditors' report and our consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012.
Attunity Announces 2013 Annual General Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.