ITASCA, Ill., Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc., the risk and claims management subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG), has been recognized by readers of Business Insurance magazine with its Buyers Choice Award for Commercial TPA – Overall. The awards were announced in the magazine's November 18 issue.
"Winners of Buyers Choice Awards are determined solely by risk managers and executives who buy insurance and risk management services, so we are thrilled that Gallagher Bassett has been recognized by existing and prospective clients as the best in the business," said Gallagher Bassett CEO Scott R. Hudson. "It reinforces the commitment of our global team to consistently 'go beyond' our clients' expectations."
Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. is a full-service property/casualty third-party claims administrator headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, with a network of more than 110 offices operating throughout North America, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit its website at www.gallagherbassett.com.
Media Contact: Colleen Saurbier630-285-4019 Colleen_Saurbier@gbtpa.comSOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV