Mercy Corps Applauds Introduction Of Humanitarian Assistance Facilitation Act Of 2013
1. Prohibiting aid to or through a person or organization subject to sanctions or engaged in terrorist activity;
2. Ensuring humanitarian organizations implement the necessary protections to minimize incidental 'aid leakage;'
3. Allowing appropriate interventions from the U.S. government when national security may be at risk.
"Mercy Corps delivers lifesaving assistance and innovative programs transforming lives around the world. We are committed to delivering humanitarian assistance impartially, without furthering the objectives of any armed group or party to a conflict," says Keny-Guyer. "With HAFA, we in the humanitarian community can fulfill our mission to provide lifesaving assistance and help the most vulnerable people overcome adversity, no matter where in the world they live."About Mercy Corps Mercy Corps is a leading global humanitarian agency saving and improving lives in the world's toughest places. www.mercycorps.org . SOURCE Mercy Corps
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV