CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATEC), the parent company of Alphatec Spine, Inc., a medical device company that provides physician-inspired solutions for patients with spinal disorders, today announced it will present at the 2013 Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time at the New York Palace Hotel.
During the presentation, Mike O'Neill, Alphatec Spine's Chief Financial Officer, will provide a corporate overview of the Company's strategy within its markets. A live audio webcast of the presentation at the conference will be accessible through the Company's investor relations website at www.alphatecspine.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day and will be available for at least 30 days afterwards.
About Alphatec SpineAlphatec Spine, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATEC). Alphatec Spine is a medical device company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders, primarily focused on the aging spine. The Company's mission is to combine world-class customer service with innovative, surgeon-driven products that will help improve the aging patient's quality of life. The Company and its affiliates market products in the U.S. and in over 50 countries internationally via a direct sales force and independent distributors. Additional information can be found at www.alphatecspine.com .
CONTACT: Investor/Media Contact: Christine Zedelmayer Investor Relations Alphatec Spine, Inc. (760) 494-6750 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV