- "We are honored to be acknowledged as a leader at the LA Tech Summit during a time when Los Angeles is emerging as a thriving hub for tech innovation," said Justin Choi, CEO of Nativo. "It's especially gratifying for Nativo to win under unanimous decision when so little awareness existed around native advertising just one year ago. This award exemplifies how far the category has come, and we are excited to have the lead position in this quickly emerging space."
- "It was truly an awesome opportunity to present Preact to some of the most prolific investors in Los Angeles, as well as to the city's thriving tech community,” Matt Canzoneri, head of business development and partnerships for Preact. “After putting in so much work to create a great product, it was exciting and encouraging to receive validation from the community and to see how many companies are placing a greater focus on providing an exceptional customer experience."
- “Congratulations to all four of the young companies who participated in the LA Tech Summit’s hottest startups showcase,” said Greg Bettinelli, investor with Upfront Ventures. “Nativo and Preact are two innovative companies with exciting potential. They reflect everything that is unique and vibrant about the Los Angeles startup ecosystem.”
Nativo And Preact Honored As “Hottest Startups” At LA Tech Summit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts