AOL On Original series, ACTING DISRUPTIVE, released four new episodes today featuring more of Hollywood’s biggest names and their passion projects. Co-creator, and series host, Max Lugavere sits down with notable stars Seth Green at Shodogg, Moby with his platform mobygratis, Russell Simmons at Narrative and Olivia Wilde at RYOT.
ACTING DISRUPTIVE host Max Lugavere with Moby at mobygratis. (Photo: Business Wire)
The series which is produced by Tribeca® Digital Studios, first premiered on October 8 with notable faces Jessica Alba at The Honest Company, Jared Leto at VyRT, Rainn Wilson at SoulPancake, Felicity Huffman at WhatTheFlicka, Adam Goldberg on his creative Vine videos, and Adrian Grenier at SHFT.com.
In each episode, Max takes viewers behind-the-scenes of each business or innovative project, offering fans an all-access view at these creative ventures and the famous faces behind them. As with the first six episodes, viewers will witness how these celebrities are acting disruptive and leveraging their star power in an effort to better the world through their innovative businesses. Look out for two more episodes being released this December.
About AOL OnAOL Inc. (NYSE:AOL) is a brand company, committed to continuously innovating, growing, and investing in brands and experiences that inform, entertain, and connect the world. The home of a world-class collection of premium brands, AOL creates original content that engages audiences on a local and global scale. We help marketers connect with these audiences through effective and engaging digital advertising solutions. About Tribeca® Digital Studios In continued support of Tribeca Enterprises’ mission, Tribeca® Digital Studios develops and produces original programming for leading digital networks, custom film projects in association with brand partners and digital content for emerging platforms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV