NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fairway Group Holdings Corp. ("Fairway") (Nasdaq:FWM), the parent company of Fairway Market, today launched a new mobile app. Take the best of a top-rated cooking show and a best-selling cookbook, then add mouth-watering photos, easy-to-follow cooking instructions, mix in some music and special money-saving offers, and you have the recipe for a fabulous app – new Fairway Market mobile app. Individuals can view an app demo at www.fairwaymarket.com/our-mobile-app/
The Fairway Market app provides an enriched experience for its shoppers who love to cook and explore the unique products that make Fairway an iconic market and beloved shopping destination. It is a comprehensive, personalized breakthrough food app - available on the iPhone App Store. And it can be downloaded right in Fairway Market because all Fairway stores offer free Wi-Fi.
App users can create individual food profiles by choosing dietary preferences, and then explore beautifully photographed products along with step-by-step gourmet recipes curated by Fairway experts.
"Our new mobile app brings the best of Fairway to our customers' fingertips," said Arthur Tisi, CIO of Fairway Market. "I'm excited to be a part of the great team that designed and developed an innovative app that enhances our customers' foodie knowledge and helps them to better plan and cook delicious meals."As mobile customers, users can enjoy access to exclusive offers only available on the iPhone app. By simply filling out the app profile, they are provided with a unique personal barcode that can be scanned at checkout to redeem the offers. Not only can Fairway shoppers figure out what's for dinner with their iPhone, but they also can find the perfect recipe, a wine pairing to complement it, and take pleasure in specially selected music to cook with from a playlist with more than 12 hours of easy listening by local tri-state artists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV