1. Potbelly Corporation ( PBPB, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in the United States. Market cap at $838.38M, most recent closing price at $30.07.
3. Extended Stay America, Inc. ( STAY): Owns and operates extended stay hotels across the United States and in Canada. Market cap at $4B, most recent closing price at $23.85. 4. Barracuda Networks, Inc. ( CUDA): Designs and delivers security and storage solutions. Market cap at $1.09B, most recent closing price at $21.00. 5. Chegg, Inc. ( CHGG): Rents textbooks and offers study support online. Market cap at around $760M, most recent closing price at $9.13. 6. Wix.com ( WIX): Provides website development tools online. Market cap at around $680M, most recent closing price at $17.66. 7. Twitter, Inc. ( TWTR): Operates as a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. Market cap at $23.2B, most recent closing price at $43.98.
( List compiled by Vadim Parkansky, a Kapitall Writer. Price data sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts