Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR Repr Class B (PWRD) Is Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock
- PWRD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.3 million.
- PWRD has traded 273,029 shares today.
- PWRD is up 3.1% today.
- PWRD was down 6.8% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PWRD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PWRD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PWRD: Perfect World Co., Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates as an online game developer and operator in the People's Republic of China, North America, and internationally. The company develops online games based on its proprietary game engines and development platforms. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. PWRD has a PE ratio of 10.8. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR repr Class B a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR repr Class B has been 812,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR repr Class B has a market cap of $950.0 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 80.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR repr Class B as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PWRD's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- PWRD's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.07 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PWRD has a quick ratio of 1.93, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, PWRD's share price has jumped by 79.96%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, PWRD should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for PERFECT WORLD CO LTD is currently very high, coming in at 75.51%. Regardless of PWRD's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PWRD's net profit margin of 11.39% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- You can view the full Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR repr Class B Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.