Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MNP, ETB, EOI, EVT, MWV
MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $34.59 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.9%. The average volume for MeadWestvaco Corporation has been 896,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. MeadWestvaco Corporation has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 8.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. MeadWestvaco Corporation provides packaging solutions to healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, tobacco, and agricultural industries worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.49. TheStreet Ratings rates MeadWestvaco Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full MeadWestvaco Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV