Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ETO, HYI, NTG, SNA
Snap-on (NYSE: SNA) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 44 cents per share. At a price of $106.35 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Snap-on has been 258,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Snap-on has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 34.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Snap-on Incorporated provides tools, equipment, diagnostics, and repair information and systems solutions for professional users. It operates through four segments: Commercial and Industrial Group, Snap-on Tools Group, Repair Systems and Information Group, and Financial Services. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.58. TheStreet Ratings rates Snap-on as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Snap-on Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV