In addition to the Emirates order, other GE/CFM highlights at the Dubai show included:
*Pegasus Airlines: $4.3 billion commitment for 200 CFM LEAP engines and services for 100 Airbus A320neo aircraft.
*Etihad Airways: $11 billion commitment for 112 GE engines (GE9X, GEnx, GE90) and services for 25 777X aircraft, 30 787s, and one 777 aircraft. Also, $2.8 billion order for 52 CFM LEAP engines and services for 26 Airbus A321neo aircraft.
*Qatar Airways: $3.8B commitment for 100 GE9X engines for 50 777X aircraft.*Lufthansa: $610 million commitment for CFM CFM56 engines for 30 Airbus A320 aircraft. *flydubia: Commitments for 200 CFM LEAP engines, 22 CFM56 engines, and services for Boeing 737MAX and 737-800 aircraft. *Ethiopian Airlines: Engine services award for 32 GE90 engines. *Turkish Airlines: $2 billion commitment for 10 GE90 engines and services for five 777 aircraft. *TUI airlines: Commitment for four GEnx engines and services for two 787 aircraft. GE Aviation, an operating unit of GE (NYSE: GE), is a world-leading provider of jet and turboprop engines, components and integrated systems for commercial, military, business and general aviation aircraft. GE Aviation has a global service network to support these offerings. For more information, visit us at www.ge.com/aviation. Learn more about GE Business & General Aviation at http://facebook.com/GEBGA. Follow GE Aviation on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GEAviation and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/GEAviation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV