SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As companies realize that strategic recruiting, employee development, collaboration and succession planning are all critical business issues, they're looking towards technology to directly improve HR processes and boost the bottom line. And they're turning to SuccessFactors, an SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) company, to get it. The company today announced exceptional customer growth throughout 2013, highlighting demand for the full-suite of Human Capital Management (HCM) capabilities in the cloud that only SuccessFactors can deliver. In addition to its 23 million subscribers across 3,700 companies, SuccessFactors recently added multiple global customers across various industries including banking, chemicals and industrial machinery – extending its leadership in the HCM sector and helping SAP become one of the fastest-growing cloud stories in the enterprise software world.
"According to an Ernst and Young study, only nine percent of a company's workforce is based entirely in the country of their corporate headquarters. Because companies are managing workforces in local markets, there is a demand for solutions that both address the end-to-end requirements of the entire employee lifecycle, and the global needs of business – not just systems built in the U.S. for the U.S. markets, recently adapted for other markets," said Shawn Price, president, SuccessFactors, SAP Cloud. "I believe SuccessFactors is uniquely positioned to address both of these demands. Our solutions are global, developed to help address complex, regionally-specific requirements, available in 35 languages and designed for the way people work today – across borders, via mobile, and engaging in a way that connects remote workers to one another."
Driving Business Results with HCMSuccessFactors provides a leading, collaborative HCM suite that handles the entire employee lifecycle on any mobile device – from recruit to retire. The addition of SuccessFactors Onboarding this year makes SuccessFactors one of the only companies to offer a complete, tightly integrated HCM suite. Companies across industries are leveraging the suite – many in conjunction with other applications and systems – to extend and enhance their processes and improve their performance. New customers from Q3 2013 include the following:
- EMC – A U.S.-based Fortune 500 company, EMC selected SAP's cloud solutions, including offerings from SuccessFactors and Ariba, to attract, retain and better reward employees, as well as achieve better visibility and collaboration with its suppliers.
- Nationstar Mortgage – One of the largest mortgage servicers in the U.S., Nationstar Mortgage expects to improve their hiring process and drive business results with SuccessFactors' full talent management suite, including SuccessFactors Onboarding and SAP Jam.
- Kaeser Kompressoren AG – Selecting SuccessFactors Learning, SuccessFactors Recruiting, and SAP Jam, this German provider of compressed air system technology expects to improve productivity and collaboration, reduce costs and establish an effective recruiting system.
- Evonik Industries AG – With SuccessFactors Recruiting and the SuccessFactors Align & Performance Bundle, this leading German chemical company expects to streamline the recruiting process using an applicant tracking system that connects job postings to all relevant channels (online, job boards and social media.)
- Granol Industria e Comercio – This Brazilian producer and distributor of agricultural products selected SuccessFactors over competitors to improve workforce planning. With SAP Cloud solutions, including SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP Jam, Granol Industria e Comercio expects to accelerate processes, reduce costs and assess the impact of their aging workforce so they can retain the best talent and prepare future successors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV