CHICAGO, Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products serving businesses and institutions, today launched several innovative eCommerce solutions with an enhanced search, workflow and purchase experience, making it easier for customers to find what they need and get back to their jobs.
Grainger's new iPad application (app) takes advantage of the device's capabilities while leveraging the power of Grainger.com. It allows customers to visually browse through thousands of products in seconds with improved search filters. Once a customer finds the product, relevant information is displayed including product availability, technical specifications and product accessories. Checkout also has been streamlined to save customers time on the go.
Customers will benefit from the iPad app's key features, which include:
- Detailed product pages designed to provide customers key information to select a product that meets their needs;
- Real-time product availability that shows the nearest branch that has the product in stock or date the product is expected to arrive, if shipped;
- Easy single-page checkout that displays the customer's account information, including the payment method, shipping address and default branch, eliminating steps in the process;
- Order History that helps a customer track recently placed orders or search within past orders; and
- Access to personal and shared lists to quickly find and order regularly purchased items.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV