The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) has received two “Buyers Choice Awards” from Business Insurance magazine, taking home the top honors among insurers in both the Workers Compensation and Commercial Auto categories. The “Buyers Choice Awards” are based on buyers’ recommendations of the companies they would endorse to their peers as exemplifying the service and expertise attributes they value most.
“We are honored to be recognized for the service and expertise we deliver in Workers Compensation and Commercial Auto,” said Bill Cunningham, Executive Vice President of Travelers’ Business Insurance division. “Our employees work hard to deliver high-quality service and expertise while ensuring customers and agents have the products they need to protect their businesses and prepare for the unexpected.”
Buyers surveyed for the awards program represent risk managers and other insurance customers. The survey is conducted by an independent market research firm and focuses on seven key service and seven key expertise attributes in evaluating insurers, brokers and third-party administrators (TPAs). Once buyers ranked the key attributes, they were asked to name the companies they would most recommend to peers for each, yielding the Buyers Choice honorees.
More information on the 2013 Business Insurance magazine “Buyers Choice Awards” can be found at www.businessinsurance.com.About TravelersThe Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has approximately 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $26 billion in 2012. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV