NEW YORK (TheStreet) --
Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Avon (AVP) was initiated with a neutral rating at Credit Suisse. $19 price target. Consensus earnings expectations remain too high, Credit Suisse said.
Estee Lauder (EL) was initiated with an outperform rating at Credit Suisse. $82 price target. Company can deliver superior growth, Credit Suisse said.
Great Plains (GXP) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from underperform. $27 price target. Regulatory outlook is improving, BofA/Merrill said.
Intel (INTC) was initiated with a buy rating at Mizuho. $30 price target. 14 nm products could make a big splash in the market, Mizuho said.(MAS) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Mead Johnson (MJN) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform from perform. $100 price target. China child policy should be a tailwind for the infant formula business, Oppenheimer said. Vail Resorts (MTN) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. $81 price target. Estimates were also increased, as the company faces easy comps, Credit Suisse said. Qualcomm (QCOM) was initiated with a buy rating at Mizuho. $88 price target. LTE-A chips should drive growth, Mizuho said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV