Sonata Software Announces Formation Of An Advisory Board
BANGALORE, India, November 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Advisory Board to Provide Guidance on Technology Trends, Growth Opportunities and Industry Solutions
Sonata Software, an IT consulting and software services provider with a track record of working with Fortune 100 customers across software product development and enterprise business segments, announced today the formation of its Advisory Board, a panel of global thought leaders, to provide the company with guidance on technology trends, market opportunities for growth and industry-specific solutions.
- Jnan Dash - A technology visionary and executive consultant in Silicon Valley. Jnan focuses on enterprise solutions such as Cloud Computing, Big Data and Analytics, Virtualization, Real-time Events, Real-time Business Intelligence, Service Oriented Architecture and consumerization of IT. During his tenure as Group Vice President, Systems Architecture and Technology at Oracle Corporation, he was responsible for setting Oracle's core database and application server product directions. Prior to joining Oracle in 1992, he spent 16 years at IBM in various positions including development of the DB2 family of products and was in charge of IBM's database architecture and technology. Jnan is a frequent speaker at global industry forums on the future of software technology. He has a Bachelor's degree in Engineering from NIT, Rourkela and a Master's degree in Systems Design from the University of Waterloo, Canada. He sits on several boards and in advisory roles for path breaking companies.
- Sriram Dasu - An Associate Professor of Information and Operations Management at the Marshall School of Business, USC in Los Angeles, California. His published work includes research on Queuing Systems, Operational Research and Management Science. He has served as associate editor of Management Science and senior editor of Manufacturing and Service Operations. His research interests are healthcare operations, global health and service operations with a focus on customer psychology, and supply chain management. He has a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT, Mumbai and an MBA in Operations Management from IIM, Calcutta. He received his PhD in Operations from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Naresh Wadhwa - President - V Raheja Group and VARZ BuildOn. Naresh previously served as the President and Country Manager of Cisco System for India and SAARC region for 6 years. As an industry veteran with over 24 years of experience in the technology industry, he has also worked with 3Com Asia Ltd. and Wipro Infotech in India. He holds a degree in Engineering in Electronics from Mumbai University.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts