Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.
Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength.
Deere (DE) ($83.66) set its 52-week low at $79.50 on June 24 with the stock below its 200-day SMA since June 11 with that average overhead at $85.36. The hold rated construction and agricultural equipment company is above its 50-day SMA at $82.99 with my weekly value level at $81.46 and quarterly risky level at $99.43.(GMCR) ($63.41) has been below its 200-day SMA at $67.50 since Oct. 17. The buy rated gourmet coffee producer has an annual value level at $59.34 with a semiannual pivot at $63.42 and semiannual risky level at $66.94. Lowes (LOW) ($50.89) set a multi-year high at $52.08 on Friday. The buy rated home improvement retailer has a monthly value level at $50.05 with a weekly pivot at $50.92 and quarterly risky level at $52.88. L Brands (LTD) ($64.30) set a multi-year high at $65.37 on Thursday. The buy rated retailer of women's intimate apparel has a quarterly value level at $60.00 with a semiannual pivot at $63.35. Smucker (SJM) ($108.91) set a multi-year high at $114.72 on Aug. 6 then traded as low as $103.80 on Oct. 2. The hold rated maker of jellies and jams has a semiannual value level at $102.37 with a quarterly pivot at $109.33 and monthly risky level at $116.39. (SPLS) ($15.48) set a multi-year high at $17.30 on Aug. 13 then traded as low as $13.72 on Sept. 3, which was just below the 200-day SMA. The rebound to $16.67 into Nov. 1 filled the gap to the Aug. 19 low at $16.39. The buy rated retailer of office supplies has a quarterly value level at $14.40 with a weekly pivot at $16.14 and annual risky level at $16.68.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV