- Proposal No. 1 – To re-elect the retiring Director, Ruby Rong Lu, as a director of the Company and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix the Director's remuneration;
- Proposal No. 2 – To re-elect the retiring Director, Venkatachalam Krishnakumar, as a director of the Company and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix the Director's remuneration;
- Proposal No. 3 – To approve the appointment of the independent auditor, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLP, for the fiscal year 2013 and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration;
- Proposal No. 4 – To ratify the adoption of the audited financial statements of fiscal year 2012 and report of the independent registered public accounting firm, and their inclusion in the Company's 2012 annual report; and
- Proposal No. 5 – To authorize the Board of Directors to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 4 as the Board of Directors, in its absolute discretion, thinks fit.
Pactera Announces Annual General Meeting To Be Held On December 23, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.