BEIJING, Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) ("Pactera" or the "Company"), a global consulting and technology services provider headquartered in China, today announced that its annual general meeting of shareholders ("AGM") will be held at Building C-4, No. 66 Xixiaokou Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100192, the People's Republic of China on December 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM ( Beijing time, or 8:00 PM EST on December 22, 2013).
Holders of record of common shares of the Company at the close of business on November 19, 2013 are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the AGM or any adjournment or postponement thereof. Holders of the Company's American depositary shares ("ADSs") who wish to exercise their voting rights for the underlying common shares must act through the depositary of the Company's ADS program, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas.
The AGM will discuss and seek adoption of the following resolutions to be proposed by the Company:
- Proposal No. 1 – To re-elect the retiring Director, Ruby Rong Lu, as a director of the Company and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix the Director's remuneration;
- Proposal No. 2 – To re-elect the retiring Director, Venkatachalam Krishnakumar, as a director of the Company and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix the Director's remuneration;
- Proposal No. 3 – To approve the appointment of the independent auditor, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLP, for the fiscal year 2013 and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration;
- Proposal No. 4 – To ratify the adoption of the audited financial statements of fiscal year 2012 and report of the independent registered public accounting firm, and their inclusion in the Company's 2012 annual report; and
- Proposal No. 5 – To authorize the Board of Directors to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 4 as the Board of Directors, in its absolute discretion, thinks fit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV