3 Steps to Ensure Social Media Won't Cost You a Job
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- With employment figures still dragging, you'd think job hunters would cover all the bases to impress a potential employer.
Creating a shiny resume, dressing sharp for that big interview, setting up references for employers to call -- even writing "thank you" notes to managers after meetings -- are all steps most serious job wranglers take in looking for work.
You risk all that if you don't behave properly online, especially when it comes to using social media.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV