- Ford F-Series sales have now surpassed 645,316 units, the total number of trucks sold in 2012; this year on average, one F-Series pickup sells every 42 seconds
- F-Series is on track to be the best-selling vehicle in the United States for 32 straight years, and the best-selling truck for 37 straight years
- Ford continues to outpace the competition, growing sales gap over the Chevrolet Silverado and Ram 1500
F-Series Surpasses 2012 Sales; Innovations Help Ford Expand Truck Leadership Over Competitors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.