Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:49 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
BMO downgraded Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to sell from hold. "I don't like this call," Cramer said, adding that he's a buyer. DKS fell 2.2% to $54.90.
Bernstein upgraded Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to buy from hold. This time Cramer agreed, calling the company the "most levered to natural gas." The stock will go higher, he stated. COG rose 3% to $34.08.
Cowen downgraded Workday (WDAY) to hold from buy. Cramer admitted the stock is expensive but "I think the downgrade is probably wrong." WDAY fell 2.2% to $72.21.BioMarin Pharmaceutical's (BMRN) Vimizim drug received favorable approval from a Food and Drug Administration advisory committee on Tuesday. Cramer called it a "big win" for the company and said the stock will likely go higher from here. BMRN rose 3.3% to $69.14. Demandware (DWRE) announced a secondary offering at $57. Cramer thinks that if the stock can get back through the secondary level, e-commerce stocks, including Yelp (YELP), "can go higher." DWRE dropped 6.4% to $54.15.
Barclays cut its price target on Tesla Motors (TSLA) to $120. Barclays suggested sales could fall by 10% to 20% due to the recent fires, Cramer noted. TSLA closed down 4% to $121.11. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV