7. SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA): Provide investment results that, before expenses, generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the component stocks of the DJIA. Market cap at $11.30B, most recent closing price at $158.43.
8. SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY): Seeks investment results that, before expenses, generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the component common stocks of the S&P 500 Index. Market cap at $158.78B, most recent closing price at $179.27.
9. Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI): Seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of the overall stock market. Market cap at $37.5B, most recent closing price at $93.03. (List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Stock prices sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV