Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased Francesca’s Holdings Corporation (“Francesca’s Holdings” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS:FRAN) common stock between March 20, 2013 and September 3, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/francescas-holdings-fran/.
The complaint alleges that, during the Class Period, defendants failed to disclose materially adverse facts, including: (i) that spring and summer weather and a competitive back-to-school retail environment weighed on same-store sales growth; (ii) that same-store sales were declining; and (iii) that the Company was not on track to achieve the financial results defendants had led the market to expect.
On September 4, 2013, following the announcement of dismal second quarter 2013 financial results and third quarter 2013 guidance, shares of Francesca’s Holdings fell almost 26 percent to close at $17.79.If you suffered a loss in Francesca’s Holdings you have until November 26, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/francescas-holdings-fran/. Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV