SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Extra Space Storage Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: EXR) announced today that the Company's board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share on the common stock of the Company for the fourth quarter 2013. The dividend is payable on December 31, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 13, 2013.
About Extra Space Storage Inc. Extra Space Storage Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a self-administered and self-managed REIT that owns and/or operates 1,007 self-storage properties in 35 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico. The Company's properties comprise approximately 667,000 units and approximately 74.0 million square feet of rentable space, offering customers a wide selection of conveniently located and secure storage solutions across the country, including boat storage, RV storage and business storage. The Company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the United States and is the largest self-storage management company in the United States. For more information, visit www.extraspace.com.
SOURCE Extra Space Storage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV