DENVER, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xyratex Ltd (Nasdaq: XRTX), a leading provider of data storage technology, today announced that it will be demonstrating its next generation ClusterStor systems at SC'13 to be held this week in Denver, Colorado. Xyratex will highlight its HPC data storage solutions and demonstrate the significant value it brings to the market through a number of presentations at the show during the week. This year Xyratex will have a presentation theater in its booth with presentations from Xyratex and industry leaders as well as end user customers speaking on broad application areas related to various HPC subjects.
"We are delighted to be exhibiting at Supercomputing again this year. Each year we have raised the bar with exciting announcements and this year will be no exception. The announcements this week will further extend our leadership in storage performance efficiency," said Ken Claffey Senior Vice President and GM for the ClusterStor business. "Additionally, we are really honored that we will have so many end user customers talking about their experience with our products and how their requirements are evolving given the challenges they are facing in their business dealing with the ever growing demand for storage."
Some of the recognized industry names planned to present in Xyratex booth #2107 on Tuesday, Nov. 19 and Wednesday, Nov. 20 include University of California Berkeley, Pittsburg Supercomputer Center, Princeton University, Seagate, Intel, Mellanox, Knome, Arista Networks, CEA, HP, and more.
Xyratex itself will deliver multiple presentations at SC'13 outside its booth including:
- Xyratex Principal Architect Torben Kling-Peterson will be a panelist at the SC'13 BoF Session: "The Lustre Community – at the Intersection of HPC and Big Data" on Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 12:15 p.m.
- Xyratex Partner and Alliance Development Manager Michael K. Connolly will lead presentations at several exhibitor booths including Intel on Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 4:30 p.m. and Mellanox on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 1:15 p.m.
- Xyratex Field Applications Engineer Tony Katz will speak at the Exhibitor Forum Session: "Moving, Storing, and Managing Data" on Thursday, Nov. 21 at 4 p.m.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts