OWINGS MILLS, Md., Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED), a leading United States manufacturer and provider of clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss products and programs, today announced formal agreements with its current franchise partners to add 37 Medifast Weight Control Centers in six states nationwide over the next three years.
"Medifast Weight Control Centers offer one-on-one, personalized counseling with a fresh approach to weight-loss, while breaking the cycle of unhealthy eating and setting the stage for lifetime wellness," said Michael MacDonald, Medifast Chairman and CEO. "This expansion with our existing business partners is a critical element in our plan to expand our products and programs to reach customers across the United States."
Medifast Weight Control Centers' trained counselors help members design a personal program based on their lifestyle. Together, the counselor and member determine an achievable weight-loss plan based on an individual profile assessment and body composition analysis. Medifast Weight Control Centers offer the Medifast Program, which has been recommended by over 20,000 doctors since 1980. The Centers offer clinically proven weight-loss designed not only to help members lose weight, but also to teach them how to maintain a healthy weight.Medifast Weight Control Centers are located in 14 states, including Alabama, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. For more information and to find the nearest Medifast Weight Control Center, log onto http://www.medifastcenters.com or call 1-888-Y-MEDIFAST. MED-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV