Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Tremor Video, Inc. (“Tremor Video” or the “Company”) (NYSE:TRMR) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws. The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements issued by the Company were materially false and/or misleading concerning Tremor Video’s financial performance.
Tremor Video provides video advertising solutions through Internet-connected devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs, for advertisers, agencies and publisher partners in the United States and internationally. The investigation is related to the Company’s November 7, 2013, announcement of its third quarter financial results, including that its loss widened during the third quarter to $18.1 million, or $0.37 per share, compared with a loss of $1.7 million, or $0.22 cents per share, in the same quarter one year ago. The Company also lowered its full-year revenue forecast to between $125 million and $126 million, which was below analysts’ expectations of $135 million and down from its previous guidance of $133.7 million to $135.7 million.
If you purchased Tremor Video shares, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
email@example.com, or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV