Lorain National Bank has introduced a new mobile banking application that makes it easy for consumers to manage their finances from their mobile devices.
Mobile banking is a free service that allows Lorain National Bank customers to access their account information, view transaction history, transfer funds, and pay bills from their mobile phone or tablet.
“Consumers value the ease of banking anytime, anywhere. Whether it’s at home, at work, or on vacation, people are reaching for a mobile device when they need financial information,” said Daniel E. Klimas, president and chief executive officer of Lorain National Bank. “By listening to our customers, we’ve introduced a way for them to stay on top of their finances in a secure and confident manner. Moving forward, consumers’ mobile behavior and expectations will continue to rapidly evolve. We want to continue to meet those needs by offering services that deliver value added convenience,” added Klimas.
A free mobile downloadable app is available for iPhone ®, iPads at the App Store and for Android TM devices at Google Play.About Lorain National Bank: LNB Bancorp, Inc. is a $1.2 billion bank holding company. Its major subsidiary, The Lorain National Bank, is a full-service commercial bank, specializing in commercial, personal banking services, residential mortgage lending and investment and trust services. The Lorain National Bank and Morgan Bank serve customers through 20 retail-banking locations and 28 ATMs in Lorain, eastern Erie, western Cuyahoga and Summit counties. Our Indirect Auto Financing division serves over 650 dealers in seven states. North Coast Community Development Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Lorain National Bank. For more information about LNB Bancorp, Inc., and its related products and services or to view its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, visit us at http://www.4lnb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV