Deutsche Bank today announced that Clark Hutchison will join as a Managing Director and Head of US Listed Derivatives. Based in New York, Hutchison will report directly to Ajay Singh, Managing Director and Global Head of Listed Derivatives.
In his new role, Hutchison will lead the US Listed Derivatives business, including Institutional Sales across both Listed Derivatives and OTC Client Clearing.
Prior to joining Deutsche Bank, Hutchison spent four years at Morgan Stanley, as the Global Head of Futures, managing Research, Execution, Clearing and Product Development. Before that, Hutchison was the Global Head of Futures at UBS.
“Clark’s extensive industry experience will play a critical role in
supporting Deutsche Bank's US Listed Derivatives business,” Singh said.
“His deep product knowledge coupled with his proven leadership
capabilities will provide the framework for continued investment and
growth in Deutsche Bank’s Listed Derivatives platform.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV