Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:47 a.m. ET with closing information and a corrected ticker symbol for Mead Johnson Nutrition.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Cramer said Apple's (AAPL) streaming music service hasn't been able to slow down Pandora (P), which had its price target raised by Piper Jaffray. P closed down 3.3% to $28.74.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Altera (ALTR). Cramer said the analyst is "throwing in the towel" since the stock has been such a poor performer. ALTR dropped 4.3% to $31.06.
Merrill Lynch says to buy Jack In The Box (JACK). Cramer added that the "key" for the company's success was closing Qdoba restaurants and opening more Jack In The Box locations. JACK was down 4 cents to $44.58.Mead Johnson Nutrition (MJN) will benefit from higher baby formula sales in China now that the country has loosened its one-child population control policy, Cramer said. MJN was up 31 cents to $83. Credit Suisse initiated Estee Lauder (EL) as a buy. Cramer said the stock has been a "star" compared to Avon Products (AVP) and Coty (COTY), which have underperformed. EL was 30 cents lower to $72.56. Morgan Stanley increased its price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to $594. Cramer said the company has accelerating comparable-store sales, which is "what people want." CMG was up 65 cents to $538.16. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV