- Integrity Management Program: PG&E reviewed every aspect of its Transmission Integrity Management Program (TIMP) and implemented a revised program to better evaluate and address threats to its natural gas pipeline system. As part of this effort, the company updated the model and risk methodology that considers all defect and leak data for the life of each pipeline, and an improved self-assessment process. Based on the new integrity management enhancements, PG&E conducted a revised threat assessment with a methodology that incorporates additional data on high-consequence, populated areas. A copy of the assessment was submitted to the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration. PG&E's TIMP is a comprehensive program for assessing and managing the integrity of gas transmission pipelines and taking appropriate action to address any risks.
- Threat Assessment: PG&E has completed a threat assessment review of its gas transmission system using the revised methodology established in its TIMP. PG&E uses threat assessment and identification to assess and rank the risks associated with gas pipes located throughout the transmission system.
PG&E Fulfills Two Additional NTSB Recommendations By Further Enhancing Pipeline Integrity Management Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.