- SureDesign is the only publicly available microarray design platform in the industry.
- The platform is free to all registered users.
- Unmatched flexibility enables users to design using pre-existing content or from Agilent’s high-definition CGH and location analysis databases.
- SureDesign has both “standard” and “advanced” design settings for easier navigation of routine designs, and it provides advanced users with more control to customize inputs if they choose.
- Arrays are available in eight different formats. Researchers can simultaneously query up to six different genome databases while they individually customize the number of unique probes and level of redundancy they require.
- SureDesign’s intuitive design environment enables researchers to input customizable parameters tailored to their specific needs, allowing more control over the potential for incidental findings.
TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies Oligo Design Tool Expanded To Include Custom CGH, ChIP-on-Chip, DNA Methylation Array Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.