NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- While the earnings seasons might be nearing an end, there are still some big retailers, among others, left to report third-quarter results.
TheStreet's Brittany Umar said Salesforce.com (CRM) and Urban Outfitters (URBN) will report earnings after the close on Monday.
Also on Wednesday morning, the retail sales results for the month of October will be released at 8:30 a.m. EST. At the same time, the consumer price index (CPI) will also be released for the month of October.Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF), Sears Holdings (SHLD), Target (TGT), Dollar Tree (DLTR), and GameStop (GME) all report earnings before the open on Thursday. Following the close on Thursday, Gap (GPS), Ross Stores (ROST) and Pandora (P) will report quarterly results. Finally, on Friday morning, Ann (ANN), Foot Locker (FL) and PetSmart (PETM) will round out earnings for week. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV