Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: CMO, RRD, LINE, FTR, XTEX
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NASDAQ: RRD) shares currently have a dividend yield of 6.30%. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company provides integrated communication solutions to private and public sectors worldwide. The average volume for R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has been 2,059,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 84% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 56.23% to $249.20 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.47%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, RRD's share price has jumped by 84.18%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO reported poor results of -$3.61 versus -$0.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.64 versus -$3.61).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 79.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $71.40 million to $14.70 million.
- You can view the full R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV