Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AGD, AWP, TRI, MXIM, HON
Thomson Reuters Corporation (NYSE: TRI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 32 cents per share. At a price of $38.39 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.4%. The average volume for Thomson Reuters Corporation has been 881,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Thomson Reuters Corporation has a market cap of $31.9 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 32% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Thomson Reuters Corporation provides intelligent information for businesses and professionals worldwide. It sells electronic content and services to professionals, primarily on a subscription basis. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.02. TheStreet Ratings rates Thomson Reuters Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins. You can view the full Thomson Reuters Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV