Qualifying Discover it cardmembers automatically will begin receiving free FICO ® Scores based on data from TransUnion, a world leader in consumer credit information, on their monthly statements, made available through the mail or on the secure Account Center on Discover.com. Free FICO® Scores are currently available to Discover it cardmembers, with plans to roll out to other Discover cardmembers in the coming months.
Providing a free FICO ® Score is one of the many ways Discover helps consumers stay on top of their finances, avoid surprises and reach their financial goals. The company offers cardmembers free email and mobile alerts to help manage their accounts and get account activity updates. It also offers the Spend Analyzer, a free financial management tool that helps cardmembers track their spending, as well as Paydown and Purchase Planners that empower them to make smart financial decisions.
To learn more about free FICO ® Scores offered by Discover on monthly statements, please visit www.discover.com/FICO.
About DiscoverDiscover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) is a direct banking and payment services company with one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. Since its inception in 1986, the company has become one of the largest card issuers in the United States. The company issues the Discover card, America’s cash rewards pioneer, and offers home loans, private student loans, personal loans, home equity loans, checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit and money market accounts through its direct banking business. It operates the Discover Network, with millions of merchant and cash access locations; PULSE, one of the nation’s leading ATM/debit networks; and Diners Club International, a global payments network with acceptance in more than 185 countries and territories. For more information, visit www.discoverfinancial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV