HOUSTON, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) has declared the regular cash dividend on the company's common shares.
The dividend on common shares is payable on Feb. 21, 2014, to stockholders of record on Jan. 22, 2014, at a rate of 20 cents per share.
Apache's annual meeting will be held at 10 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, May 15, 2014, at the Hilton Houston Post Oak Hotel, 2001 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, Texas. Shareholders of record at the close of business on March 17, 2014, are entitled to receive notice of the meeting and to vote the shares of Apache common stock held as of that date.
About ApacheApache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, updates, investor information and all recent press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com. APA-F SOURCE Apache Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV