MEDINA, Ohio, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) announced today that Russell L. Gordon, vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the CFA Society of Cleveland's Midwest Investment Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, on Tuesday, November 19, 2013, at 1:15 p.m. EST.
The presentation will focus on RPM's growth strategy; financial performance, including its 40 consecutive years of dividend increases; capital structure; global operations and highly regarded acquisition program.
A live, listen-only webcast will be accessible via RPM's website, www.RPMinc.com, under Investor Information/Webcasts and Presentations. For those who cannot listen to the live webcast, an archived replay will be available approximately one hour after the live presentation concludes and will be accessible for 90 days.
About RPMRPM International Inc., a holding company, owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services serving both industrial and consumer markets. RPM's industrial products include roofing systems, sealants, corrosion control coatings, flooring coatings and specialty chemicals. Industrial brands include Stonhard, Tremco, illbruck, Carboline, Flowcrete, Universal Sealants, Fibergrate and Euco. RPM's consumer products are used by professionals and do-it-yourselfers for home maintenance and improvement, and by hobbyists. Consumer brands include Zinsser, Rust-Oleum, DAP, Varathane and Testors. Additional details can be found at www.RPMinc.com and by following RPM on Twitter at www.twitter.com/RPMintl.For more information, contact Barry M. Slifstein, vice president – investor relations and planning, at 330-273-5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE RPM International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV