CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems is proud to join the USO of North Carolina in providing Thanksgiving dinner to military troops and their families. The event will host 400 individuals on Thanksgiving Day at Charlotte Motor Speedway for dinner, kid's activities and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. After dinner, attendees will have the opportunity to experience Speedway's Carolina Christmas, one of the largest drive-through light parks in the country. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
"We are delighted to show our support for the local community in honoring the service of both our military personnel and their families for the sacrifices they make," said Cynthia Forbes, Community Relations manager for UTC Aerospace Systems. "We are proud to partner with the USO of North Carolina for this special event and we are happy to give thanks to all those who serve our country."
For information on the event or to make reservations, participants should contact Megan Grady at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 359-5584 before November 22, 2013.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. It is a worldwide leader in electro-mechanical aircraft brakes with over fifteen years of experience. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high-technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. Please see www.utc-makethingsbetter.com to learn more about how we Make Things Better in our local communities. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV