LOS ANGELES, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTN: DKAM) hits a grand slam with Day of the Dead Craft Beer. Drinks Americas Holdings is a leading U.S. broker for authentic Mexican beer. All the beers are brewed in Mexico's third largest brewery, Cerveceria Mexicana, which is proudly Mexican owned and uses state of the art processes, fermentation and aging systems. Drinks Americas mission is to identify and invest the majority of their brand-building resources on those with the greatest growth potential such as Day of the Dead craft beer.
Drinks Americas is experiencing monumental milestones such as hitting 17,000 cases shipped in October only which is just five months after Day of Dead Craft Beer was introduced to the U.S. and is continuing to expand rapidly with this winning brand.The new one of its kind beer brand is currently available in over 32 states and being carried by over 40 Distributors. These results are extremely encouraging for Drinks Americas. The U.S. market is being supported with 11 sales people and a team of brand consultants who conduct regular tastings and events across the country. "Day of the Dead craft beer is the leader of Mexican craft beer. We are in position to own this category and then follow suite with other craft beers. Within my many years in the alcohol brand building business I have never seen such huge and fast response from the industry and consumers," said Joe Belli, National Brand Manager for Day of the Dead Craft Beer. Mr. Belli previously owned and operated IAO Management, LLC consulting and building national and local alcohol beverage brands. Joe then spent years as CEO for Prestige Imports, LLC., where he built a national network of distributors and sales staff for several alcohol brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV