WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. , Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) plans to release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2014 on Monday, December 2, 2013, shortly after the market closes. The Company plans to host a conference call to review the results and management's outlook for future periods at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available at
The conference call also can be accessed over the phone by dialing (877) 312-5514 or, for international callers, by dialing (970) 315-0452.
To access an archived audio replay of the call, dial (855) 859-2056, or (404) 537-3406 for international callers; the passcode is
The audio replay will be available through
December 9, 2013.
A transcript of the conference call also will be available on the Company website.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed (R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 770 locations in 23 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at krispykreme.com and on Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV