Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, today announced that management will participate in several investor conferences during December, 2013. During these events, John Scribante, Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will review the Company's operations and outlook. Institutional investors are encouraged to attend.
- December 3: LD Micro Growth Conference in Los Angeles
- December 10: Roth Capital Industrial Growth & Cleantech Conference in Chicago
- December 11: The Benchmark Company Micro Cap Discovery Conference in Chicago
The LD Micro conference will also include an audio webcast of the Company’s presentation, which will be accessible via the Orion website. To listen and view related materials, please visit www.oesx.com. A replay will be available for 90 days.
About Orion Energy Systems
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX) is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy efficient high intensity fluorescent (HIF) and light emitting diode (LED) lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity or quality of light.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts