Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, today announced that management will participate in several investor conferences during December, 2013. During these events, John Scribante, Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Jensen, Chief Financial Officer, will review the Company's operations and outlook. Institutional investors are encouraged to attend.
- December 3: LD Micro Growth Conference in Los Angeles
- December 10: Roth Capital Industrial Growth & Cleantech Conference in Chicago
- December 11: The Benchmark Company Micro Cap Discovery Conference in Chicago
The LD Micro conference will also include an audio webcast of the Company’s presentation, which will be accessible via the Orion website. To listen and view related materials, please visit www.oesx.com. A replay will be available for 90 days.
About Orion Energy Systems
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX) is a leading power
technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy
management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy
efficient high intensity fluorescent (HIF) and light emitting diode
(LED) lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and
direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial
customers – without compromising their quantity or quality of light.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV