Monster.com, the leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities and flagship brand of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW), and GfK, an independent global market research company, today released new international survey data comparing country-level job satisfaction. The study reveals U.S. workers falling exactly in the middle of the rankings with Canadian workers the most content.
|Country||Love it/Like it a lot %||Don’t Like it/Hate It %|
Five percent of workers in India claimed to dislike/ hate their jobs, while Canada and Netherlands tied for second (both at 7%). Though the survey indicated just over half of the US workers enjoy their work, the results also indicated that 15% didn’t like or hated it, the highest among all surveyed countries. The UK was a close second at 12%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV