The Great American Smokeout Hits Hawaii Encouraging Smokers To Quit!
About Hawaii Tobacco Quitline and Hawaii Tobacco Prevention and Control Trust Fund
The Hawaii Tobacco Quitline is funded by the Hawaii Tobacco Prevention and Control Trust Fund. The trust fund's dollars represent a portion of Hawaii's Master Settlement Agreement payments resulting from a joint lawsuit against the four biggest U.S. tobacco companies to recover health care costs for treatment of tobacco-related illnesses paid for by taxpayers, The Hawaii Tobacco Prevention and Control Trust Fund provides resources for community organizations to create and maintain a Hawaii free from tobacco use, addiction, and exposure to second-hand smoke.
SOURCE Hawaii Tobacco Quitline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV