Tony Aquila, Founder, Chairman And CEO Of Solera Holdings, Named National EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 Technology Award Winner
The approach works. Since 2010, Solera has grown two-and-a-half times in revenue, created software in 16 languages and 40 dialects, serving 63 countries, and has more than 50% market share — with plans for 75% market share by 2020.
National Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013 Technology finalists
In addition to Aquila, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Technology finalists in the US were: Ashar Aziz, Founder, Vice Chairman and Chief Technology Officer, FireEye, Inc., based in Milpitas, Calif.; Rony Kahan, CEO and Co-founder, and Paul Forster, Senior Advisor and Co-Founder, Indeed, based in Austin, Texas; and Steven V. Abramson, President and CEO, Universal Display Corporation, based in Ewing, N.J.
National Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013 Overall Award winner Hamid Moghadam of Prologis was named the National EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2013 Overall Award winner.Video and photos To view photos of all of the Entrepreneur Of The Year winners, please visit www.ey.com/us/eoy. Sponsors Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the United States by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world's most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 150 cities in over 60 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV