Tony Aquila, Founder, Chairman And CEO Of Solera Holdings, Named National EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 Technology Award Winner
WEST LAKE, Texas, Nov. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tony Aquila, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Solera Holdings, Inc., has been named the National EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 Technology Award winner. The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award is the country's most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The award encourages entrepreneurial activity and recognizes leaders and visionaries who demonstrate innovation, financial success and personal commitment as they create and build world-class businesses.
Aquila was honored for his intensity and vision to transform the automotive insurance claims industry. He was honored at the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards gala, the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum® in Palm Springs, Calif. The Forum is the nation's premier gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. Awards were given in 10 additional categories.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners were selected by an independent panel of judges and from more than 250 regional award recipients."Tony Aquila has demonstrated the ability to think big and take risks that change the way the automotive insurance claims industry does business," said Bryan Pearce, EY Americas Director, Entrepreneur Of The Year. "Aquila's passion and drive are contagious and help inspire his team to continue to innovate and find new paths to growth." There are no limits "I'm only limited by the limitations I put on myself," he says. "I love having the opportunity to create whatever I want to create and raise the capital to do it, bring the people together and go for disruptive technologies. And I love the fact that people say 'You're crazy' in the beginning and then five years later they say 'What a great idea.'"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV